Friday, September 05, 2008

>>> Like a quickie...

... in the bathroom.

Yes, yet again, there's no relation between the title and the post.

Well, not much.

I think only Snoppy would get the connection.

*laughs*

Anyways, just a quick update.

I'm done with three of the four pieces for Shun's memorial, the last one is gonna be a killer on my brain and hands.

I've taken up another collaborative effort, this time with the Goddess Mapal. I am an idiot and overloading myself with more projects.

Crap.

And I'm currently chatting with Xaila, K-Fire and Snoppy in the RCT, which is where I'm heading back to. I swear that Snopz and Xai are like the two of the most gorgeous women that I've ever met, electronically speaking. *grins*

Oh, and Terra just came in; it looks like the insanity's stepping up a notch, so I'm outta here and heading back there.

And just to plug my woman - as in my friend, nothing more, though a guy could wish for more :D - Snoppy's new tutorial, with cool music, I'm leaving y'all a copy to watch right here.



Now, I'm outtie.

GOOD MORNING!!!

*bounces*

No comments: