Tuesday, May 06, 2008

>>> All things come to an end...

... too bad it has to hurt when they do.

However, amazingly, it doesn't hurt as much as it should.

Yeap, Schakatze broke up with me on Saturday. Back to being "just friends".

No, I didn't cry and nor was I depressed. Much.

And, yes, I truly am blessed to have such a supportive and extensive extended family.
My sisters Lastride, 'Sassin, Project:K, Angel, Genetik Disaster ['GD'], ChocFudge, Flalicious (UK), Cha-Cha and Raven; my brothers Ferret, Twitch, Pervalidus, Plasticated (NZ), Ghoul and Nezrael; my peeps at Starbucks who know about this and that means Huda, Joseph, Adam and Nas; my crewmates Azhki47 & Heal21. All your words of wisdom and such kept me out of the muck of utter despair and my mind on the job.

Some individual props need to go out, so without further ado...

Lastride :: You're the very first one that I called and thank you so very much for being willing to talk to me even though you were busy. Thanks even more for the pep-talk and for cheering me up, it helped!

ChocFudge :: Thanks ever so much for getting me out of my crib, treating me to that movie & dinner and for making me laugh so much... and for putting up with all my nonsense while we walked back to your 'hood.

Flalicious :: Thanks for calling me all the way from Bristol, babe, it was great to hear from you and I appreciate your concern. *hugz*

Plasticated & Project:K :: Dude & Dudette, I don't know what I'd have done without you guys talking to me for that hour and a half. And, yes, I promise to not commit suicide, but I still didn't say anything about assisting in someone else's suicide! :D

God if I keep this up, this will go on forever...

.... suffice to say that I am bloody grateful and appreciative of all your support over the weekend. MUCH LOVE!!!

Oh, and I'm gonna be a godfather in June. Cha-Cha's having a baby. :)

FAMILY BEFORE SELF, BLOOD ABOVE ALL

Peace.

1 comment:

The Uncute Emotionale said...

I'm jus gonna say what we've said. You would have done the same thing for us too :)

Gah Project handups today!

-Plasticated and Project K