Sunday, January 06, 2008

>> One more week to go

One more week of vacation time left in beautiful Oz. *sigh* How time has flown. Too bad that I haven't hooked up with any good looking babes here. Don't get me wrong, I've seen loads and met a few, but not hooked up with any, if you catch my drift. More's the pity. *shakes head* Ah, well, there's always a next time. *grin*

And I've already started packing; and have realized that I need a bigger bag! *laughs* Good thing that my aunt is gonna loan me a larger suitcase than my trolley kitbag. And I have a relatively large haul to bring back to SG, too, so that larger suitcase will really come in handy.

And now I have to figure out where the Westfields gift card has gotten to... why the hell do I always seem to misplace stuff? YEESH! Pray for me, please, you lot! THANKS!!!

And just to let you lot know [you know who you are, my trusted inner circle.], my right shoulder is bloody near inoperative [ie. useless] and is as sore as a bear! Why? Bad fall while skating, faceplant to shoulder and arm to abrasions along the right side of the body. End result: A crook shoulder due to soft tissue damage and a chipped bone (whihc means I cannot lift my arm above a certain point or stretch out completely or carry anything in excess of two to three kilos) and multiple abrasions. BLEAH.

And here's a local Aussie band that has a really good track: Vitriol by bluejuice.


Have a great year ahead, y'all!

Peace out, fuckin' 'A'!

HA-HAAAAAH!!!

1 comment:

Talion said...

hey man at least u got a long holiday. peace yeah