Wednesday, September 26, 2007

>>> When things crash...

... you pray that you don't burn.

The family portable computer has crashed and I think that I might end up paying for the repairs. The tech [Mike] said that my half-a-year old 160GB hard disk failed, but he'll try and get the warranty to pay for repair or replacement.

I think I really need to get my own laptop, one that game as well as work, design-wise. Any suggestions?

In other news:

And I'm updating via my brother NEZ's macbook. YAY for MACs! Lol.

Oh, and I called XM01 [my Spanish love] today, and she sounded soooo great... *turns into gooey mush*

That song by that kid Sean [Shaun?] Kingston is really starting to annoy me. I wish that the radio would STOP overplaying it. And I just LOVE the current live action shows that I watch on TV... well, the rare occassions that I watch TV. Bones, Criminal Minds, Over There and Shark... wheeeeeeee~! But I still love my anime more. :)

BOOYAKKA, I'm outta here before I spill my guts on the screen.

No comments: