Monday, July 30, 2007

>>> The end of July...

... and I'm still almost in a sabbatical-like mode of mind as apathy begins to take root.

Well, like I said, it's somewhat the end of July, moi sitting in front of the comp', time straddling the 30th & the 31st like a 'ho getting it from her six and I'm stuck in a limbo-like state with regards to my social and artistic lives; and, to make matters worse, I just do NOT want to do anything at all. Good grief of heaven... I haven't designed anything new for ages, the only graffiti-related work I've done recently being the commissioned production at Alexandra Fire Station for their 2nd ROTA and some random sketches that do NOT deserve to be posted online. *sigh* I haven't been in contact with quite a number of friends of late and it irks me. Especially when some of them only seem to call when they need or want something from me.

But I've run into quite a number of old army buddies while wandering around the downtown areas, which is pretty good if you think about it. How often can one say that one's run into an old friend so randomly and struck up the friendship where you left off once before? Good stuff happens in strange ways. And I so thank whoever is watching over me for the really true friends that I have, no matter how remorselessly irritating some of them are.

However, I'm still reading, and I think that tomorrow I shall endeavour to return my library books, since I'm working the opening shift, and extend the loan on the graff books that i have. Perhaps I shall xerox some of the pages before I do, if I have a chance. Or I'll just skip it until later. BUt I think I'm accruing massive library fines... oh, dear, decisions, decisions. Forget it, I don't feel like going. BLEAH.

Gott en himmel! I have to be awake in five hours!!! I bid you all a [fairly] good night and [passably] sweet dreams!!!!!

*sprints for his room, but returns to a placid, indifferent lope after roughly 3 seconds*

No comments: